RVI Supply Fans
Triangle’s “RVI” Series Belt Drive Heavy Duty Industrial Supply Fans are designed to meet the supply airflow needs of factories, warehouses, gymnasiums, greenhouses, etc. The “RVI” Series Heavy Duty Industrial belt drive supply fans come standard with a polyester powder coated venturi to improve airflow and protect against corrosion as well as a heavy-gauge galvanized housing for corrosion resistance. All standard “RVI” models up to 1 ½ HP come equipped with Triangle’s exclusive “X-Wing” Belt Tensioner which reduces maintenance and extends belt and motor life.
- Belt drive
- Bronze powder coated rolled inlet venturi for efficient airflow
- Rugged heavy gauge galvanized housing
- Available in sizes from 24” to 60” blade diameter
- Available with ODP and TE Motors
- Optional two-speed, 115V single-phase 1/3 and 1/2 HP Motors
See full specifications for sizing and performance dataView Full Specs
Hazardous Location Models
Hazardous location models are made to order and are not returnable.
- No wiring
- Non-sparking aluminum blades
- Stationary motor mounts
- Belt drive: single speed, Div. I, Class I, Group D & Class II, Groups F & G
View compatible accessories