Triangle’s VAD Vane Axial direct drive fans are designed for exhausting hazardous atmospheres and corrosive fumes and are designed with post rotative straightening vanes to boost the fan’s capacity to provide low-cost CFM at the highest efficiency. Applications include exhaust for paint spray booths, mixing rooms, and many other industrial ventilation requirements.
- Direct drive
- Standard sizes are 24,” 30,” 36,” 42” and 48” inside diameter
- Custom sizes available— consult factory for options and availability
- Intake or exhaust systems
- Cast aluminum airfoil blades
- All welded heavy gauge steel construction
- Standard Finish: durable gray polyester powder coat
- Split tapered standard drive hubs
- Motor is in the airstream
Hazardous Location Models
Hazardous location models are made to order and are not returnable.
- No wiring
- Non-sparking aluminum blades
- Stationary motor mounts
- Motor: single speed, Div, I, Class I, Group D & Class II, Groups F & G