The “HBD” portable tilt fan employs the same great design of the HeatBuster with a cradle mount, allowing for precise, directional, cooling of people, products or equipment.
- Mounted on a heavy gauge cradle
- Tilts up or down 90° with positive tilt lock knob
- Automatic belt tensioner
- Single and two speed models
See full specifications for sizing and performance dataView Full Specs
Hazardous Location Models
Hazardous location models are available for all sizes of single-speed HBD portable tilt fans.
- Motor: single-speed Div. 1, Class 1, Group D and Class II, Groups F & G
- Voltage: single phase (115/230v) or three-phase (230/460v) motor
- Non-sparking aluminum blade
- Stationary motor mount
- No wiring or switch