Triangle’s “SLW” Series agricultural fans are designed to move and replace stagnant air in your buildings while shedding any water or snow buildup on the exterior. The “SLW” Series is ideal for livestock applications, greenhouses or any building with exhaust or air circulation requirements. They are offered in direct or belt drive models.
- Rugged heavy gauge galvanized housing, frame and blade
- IWS series exhaust shutter on intake side are standard
- Rolled inlet venturi for efficient air flow
- Totally enclosed motors
- Single-phase fans are factory wired 230 volt and provided with a power cord and a molded plug
- Three-phase models available
- Belt drive fans equipped with Triangle’s “X-Wing” low maintenance belt tensioner, which extends the life of the belt and motor