JBI Jet Upblast belt drive fans are designed for heavy-duty commercial and industrial applications. Airfoil cast aluminum propellers are spark resistant. All welded construction assures long life and accurate drive alignment for maximum fan performance and minimum vibration.
- Available in 24” to 84” diameters.
- Polyester powder coat finish
- Motor, belt drive and pulleys are inside the airstream
- Fan serviced from interior of building
- Heavy gauge galvanized sheet steel curb base
- All welded construction gives long maintenance-free service
- Cast aluminum airfoil blades mounted on heavy duty cast aluminum fixed pitch hub for quiet, efficient operation.
- Galvanized sheet steel wind band with two formed reinforcing ribs. It affords protection from weather and cross winds
- Galvanized steel inner throat is riveted to the deep venturi-type orifice for quieter, more efficient operation
- EXTERNAL BRACING used on larger units to give extra rigidity and prevent sagging and vibration
- DAMPER LIDS open/close automatically when fan is turned on/off
- Adjustable neoprene tipped positive bumper stops assure closure of damper lids when fan is cut off, yet permit maximum air flow when open
Hazardous Location Models
Hazardous location models are made to order and are not returnable.
- No wiring
- Non-sparking aluminum blades
- Stationary motor mounts
- Belt drive: single speed, Div. I, Class I, Group D & Class II, Groups F & G