Triangle’s VAB Vane Axial belt drive fans are designed for exhausting hazardous atmospheres and corrosive fumes and are designed with pre-rotative straightening vanes to boost the fans capacity to provide low cost CFM at the highest efficiency. Applications include exhaust for paint spray booths, mixing rooms, and many other industrial ventilation requirements.
- Belt Drive
- Standard sizes are 24,” 30,” 36,” 42” and 48” inside diameter (custom sizes available— consult factory for options and availability.)
- Intake or exhaust systems
- Cast aluminum airfoil blades
- Welded heavy gauge steel construction
- Standard Finish: durable gray polyester powder coat
- Extended lubrication lines standard
- Split tapered standard drive hubs
Hazardous Location Models
Hazardous location models are made to order and are not returnable.
- No wiring
- Non-sparking aluminum blades
- Stationary motor mounts
- Belt drive: single speed, Div. I, Class I, Group D & Class II, Groups F & G