Triangle’s TAD Tube Axial direct drive fans employ an all-welded construction and are designed and engineered to deliver excellent airflow. TAD direct drive fans can be utilized for supply or exhaust applications.
- Direct Drive
- Standard sizes: 20,” 24,” 30,” 36,” 42” and 48” inside diameter (custom sizes available— please consult factory for options and availability.)
- For applications without corrosive or contaminated airstreams
- Motor is in the airstream
- CFM ranges from 5,730 to 57,100
- Intake or exhaust systems
- Welded heavy gauge steel construction
- Standard finish: durable gray polyester powder coat
Hazardous Location Models
Hazardous location models are made to order and are not returnable.
- No wiring
- Non-sparking aluminum blades
- Stationary motor mounts
- Consult factory for motor ratings of direct drive models