Triangle’s TAB Tube Axial belt drive fans employ an all-welded construction and are designed and engineered to deliver excellent airflow. TAB belt drive fans can be utilized for supply or exhaust applications.
- Belt drive
- Standard sizes 20,” 24,” 30,” 36,” 42” and 48” inside diameter
- Custom sizes available— please consult factory for options and availability
- Motor, belt drive & bearings are isolated from the airstream
- For corrosive and contaminated airstream applications
- CFM ranges from 5,730 to 57,100
- Intake or exhaust systems
- All welded heavy gauge steel construction
- Standard finish: durable gray polyester powder coat
Hazardous Location Models
Hazardous location models are made to order and are not returnable.
- No wiring
- Non-sparking aluminum blades
- Stationary motor mounts
- Belt drive: single speed, Div. I, Class I, Group D & Class II, Groups F & G