Windband Stack Caps
- Standard sizes: 24" to 60" ID (consult factory for custom sizes)
- Wind Band – gray polyester powder coated steel with two formed reinforcing ribs supported by steel brackets. It affords protection from weather and cross winds.
- Throat - galvanized steel inner throat is welded to angle ring.
- Damper Lids - open automatically when fan is turned on, close automatically when fan stops.
- Positive Bumper Stops - adjustable neoprene tipped bumper stops assure immediate closing when fan is cut off yet permit maximum air flow when open.
- Damper Bearings - shutter lids turn on sintered bronze-oil bushings mounted on rust-proof rods for lifetime of resistance-free operation. Mounted outside of air-stream.
- Neoprene Bumper - mounted around top of throat. It assures positive damper contact. Prevents freezing in cold weather. Dampens sound when closing.