- WIND BAND – Galvanized sheet steel with two formed reinforcing ribs. Supported by the galvanized steel brackets. It affords protection from weather and cross winds.
- THROAT – Galvanized steel inner throat is welded to angle ring.
- EXTERNAL BRACING – Used on larger units to give extra rigidity and prevent sagging and vibration.
- DAMPER LIDS – Open automatically when fan is turned on, close automatically when fan stops.
- POSITIVE BUMPER STOPS – Adjustable neoprene tipped bumper stops assure immediate closing when fan is cut off, yet permit maximum air flow when open.
- DAMPER BEARINGS – Shutter lids turn on sintered bronze-oil bushings mounted on rust-proof rods for lifetime of resistance-free operation. Mounted outside of airstream.
- NEOPRENE BUMPER – Mounted around top of throat. It assures positive damper contact. Prevents freezing in cold weather. Dampens sound when closing.
- MOUNTING FLANGE – Standard 2″x 2″x 3/16″ Angle Ring with no holes drilled. (Please note: 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ x 3/16″ on 24″Dia and smaller).
|WIND BAND / STACK CAP|
|Model No.||Mtg Flange